About Sisters of Support
Learn to Source Soul, Center Self, Sustain the Sacred & Celebrate Living, Learning & Healing.
Gather strength and support from your Self, your Sisters and the Source through the eternal practice of Cycling/Psycling:
- Lay down your burdens, listen within and channel the Divine (tarot, oracle, ritual, prayer, meditation, mantras)
- Center yourself in the Sacred Arts of intuiting, visioning, voicing, singing, sewing, drumming, dancing and designing your dreams
- Invoke the Clan Mother of the month and reflect on how her passage relates to your own living and learning.
- Honor the Cycles of the Moon and the Wheel of the Year
- Discover the Psycles of Selves and the Dis-Integration and Integration of Self, Source and Other
- Laugh, Cry, Play and Pray
- Cultivate Sense-ability and Response-ability
- Lead by example and weaving wisdom within
- Celebrate Womanhood and Sisterhood
- Mentor our Young Wise Women and Girl Goddesses
At the completion of each 13 Month Healing Quest, women are invited to complete a Becomes Her Vision Ceremony and Celebration.
Sisters of Support and Women of Wisdom, aged 22 and up, who have completed 2 Cycles & 2 Becomes Her Vision Ceremonies may apply to become Wise Women Mentors to the Young Wise Women and Girl Godesses.